Is it still safe to have sex if you have pain really low for a few min after??

it doesn't last long but it hurts for a few min where i can't really move my legs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would ask the dr, but i had the same type of thing with #3 and it was just things adjusting, etc...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I mean it's up to you? If you want to endure the pain then do it if not then don't.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 3:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i would ask your dr about it
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Depends. Is this your first? (for example this is my second pregnancy and I was instructed by my doctor no intercourse)How far along ar you? How are you feeling as a whole? Just mention it to your doctor next time and see what they say. Sometimes depending on how far along you are it could present some problems but it varies from person to person.
    amanda1503

Answer by amanda1503 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I am 33 weeks and baby has already dropped a bit. this is the firs time we have done it in a couple weeks, it was this morning and it hurt for about 5 - 10 min and now i have had pretty bad lower back pain and strong braxton hicks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• and this is my third....never had the pain with the other two. it didn't hurt when we were actually in the process just after
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I'm pretty sure thats normal. Pain, a little bleeding and even a little contractions are normal after sex. Just lay down and relax and it should stop. But call your doctor if the pain/contractions get worse and if you're bleeding heavily.

tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 5:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Its up to you as long as your dr hasn't instructed you not to have sex then its ok but maybe try different positions to decrease the pressure
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011