Picking a Pink Paint color for baby's room. What color (name) pink did you pick?

If you painted a babies room in a very soft pink color (any paint brand), & you remember the paint color name please share. It's Soooo hard to get a good paint color, I would like to go with a recommendation you may have! thanks!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 2:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• powder pink
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• just make sure its really very light. A whole room always looks more pink then it does on a little piece of paper.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I wish I could help. We did ours in a color called lilac fancy. At times I regret not doing it in pink because it's so much easier to match bedding and stuff, but I really do adore this paint color. It fits my daughter very well. =)

Just remember to go two shades lighter than you'd normally pick. Paint always looks so much darker than it does on paper.

Here's a bump.

GL

Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I did our daughter's room in Apple Blossom, I found it at Wal-mart. It is a very light shade of pink and I have changed decor once since then and it blends in well with everthing. Hope that helps.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Be careful with the pink...LOL. We just done our daughter's room and it is tooooo much! I had to get some decals to break it up :)
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Sherwin Williams Gumdrop Pink, I loved it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Behr has some nice pinks. Tinker Bell pink but that would be good on like border or decorations. There is a lighter one I can't think of right now.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011