Suggestions for a good Bible Study for a Mom's Group?

I am leading a Mom's group at my church together with two other women. We are looking for a new study to do after Christmas. Does anyone out thera have a good experience with a bible study or a regular book about christian parenting? If it has DVD teachings with it thats a +. II'd like it to be for a wide variety of mother's and not to narrow in it's content, but Bible based. Our group is small, about 10 people as of right now. We meet every other week and follow a routine of worship, snack,study and prayer time. We do have babysitters. Please give me your ideas, and ask me more questions if needed to be more specific. Thank you.

MammaHoney

Asked by MammaHoney at 10:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I did a study awhile back called "Fruit of the Spirit". not a parenting book, but i found it to be a highly motivational read. Good luck! ;-)
    lilmizmoore

Answer by lilmizmoore at 11:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Chip Ingram has a really good study I think its called Effective Parenting in a Defective World. He has alot of excellent studies. I think you can go to www.lote.org
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I can recommend a good book about being a Christian wife....Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes. That would make a really good study.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:58 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• That is wonderful that you guys come together. But the book "Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren is very good.
    jesspraise35

Answer by jesspraise35 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2008