Wtf is wrong with my mother!?!?

so i am 1 of 6 kids in my family. my mother never comes to visit me unless she wants or needs something..hardly ever calls me to just chat..only calls when she wants something..check something on the internet for her..call rescheduel an apointment for my pregnant sister..spy on my dad by callin him for her. they arent even together anymor..uh im so tired of her doing this she only does it to me she goes n visits everyone else every chance she gets n we all live close..calls them n talks for more than 5 mins like she does to me..soo i tend to ignore her phone calls most of the time..is it only my mother that favors everyone else?

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• My Mom didnt treat me like that, But had she, Id have ignored her to after I told her what you just typed here.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• mine is like that too.
    LindasueDa

Answer by LindasueDa at 3:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• my mom is the same way. but she only had 2 kids and my brother passed away almost 4 yrs ago. sometimes i wish i had went the drug route he did because she didn't bother him like she does me.

i hate that your having to deal with this and not paying her any attention is probably the best thing for you to do. or treat her the same way she does you.

with me no matter what i try and do i get the same reaction from her and it's i hate her and don't love her blah blah blah. when she treats me the same way.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 3:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My parents favor my sister too, they always have. They are not mean to me or anything like that, they just make much more of an effort to see her and spend time with her family than mine. It bothered me years ago but not any more. I realize that the relationship I have with my parents is just different than the relationship they have with my sister. I know they love me so I am ok with it the way it is.
    MoneyGirl-Mom

Answer by MoneyGirl-Mom at 3:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I don't know what's wrong with your mother but she sounds a LOT like mine. The day my father was going to kick her out of the house and file for divorce was the same day she told him she was pregnant with me. Their divorce was finalized on my first birthday. Long story short, she's JUST like your mother. Hates talking on the phone, only calls or comes over when she wanted something, tried to parent my kids in front of me, the list goes on and on. The last time I talked to her was when she pitched a fit about my half sister and I pooling our money and buying her a new digital camera (ungrateful witch is the nicest thing I can say about it). I don't plan on talking to, or seeing her any time in the near, or distant, future. She's never been a part of my life and that's just fine by me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Sounds like my husband's father and it infuriates me!!! I'm sorry you deal with this. :(
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• my mom is the total opposite of yours good luck with whatever u deside
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My mom has always and will always favor my brother. She denies it. It will never change. I'm over it.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011