Do you think ppl that have a sexual crime.Should be able to get help from the gov. adult content

I think ppl that have a sexual crime.Should not get any help from no one.They should do life in prision.If some one could that to a person.They will do it again.What do you think?

ozzydane

Asked by ozzydane at 3:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• hmm i thin this would be a hard one because somtimes you get charged for rape and get listed as a pedifile if you are 18 and your girlfirend is 16
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• "Sex crimes" is far too BROAD a category to make that kind of statement.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I agree with the two ladies above....way to broad a catagorie and what about the ones who get falsly acused by a vindictive girlfriend?
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i THINK THAT ANY ONE THAT DID DO A SEX CRIME.SHOULD PAY BY.REMOVING THEM FROM THE COMUNITY.SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE ADULTS DO GET WITH TEENS.THAT IS BAD.WHY TAKE A CHILDS INCENTS AWAY.IF SOME GROWN MAN GOT WITH MY DD OR SON I WOULD MAKE SURE.THEY WOULD PAY.
    ozzydane

Comment by ozzydane (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It depends on the sexual crime. Taking a pee behind a bush in a park or an ally behind a bar is a "sex" crime.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I THINK THAT IF YOU ARE 16 AND YOU HAVE A 18 YEAR OLD BF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE IF U WANT TO F*** OR NOT! Now that being said I think that each case should be looked at. For example if it is a case like above, if they were dating and had sex, were still together after then not a crime so I don't think it should be a crime at all so help yes. In the case of preverts that RAPE KIDS AND TEENS (DATE RAPE AS WELL) then heck no they shoud not only NOT get any assistance they should be on a chain gang some where being some big dude's bit** . JMO.
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 4:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I am talkin about child mos.And you young teens.I am scared.I have four kids.If my kids dated a much older person.I would be upset.I would press charges. but thats my piont.I want my kids to be kids. Not to rush into parent hood or sexual intercorse.there are so many diseases out there.and hiv is one of them.That is a death sintice.I am just a worried parent.
    ozzydane

Comment by ozzydane (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Just remember that law was made by that ever so helpful government. Of course it needs to be changed. It should be a crime but not a
    felony that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• "Sexual crimes" is a very broad range of crimes. Like PPs said, that could be a teenage boy and a slightly younger (but underage) teenage girl. I think it's highly unfair that they are considered "criminals" at all, but....

I see what you're saying, though. Should someone who committed a violent sexual or pedophiliac crime be eligible for government assistance? In my opinion, no.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I think pedophiles, serial or continual rapists, etc. should have a mandatory death penalty. Their ONLY gov't. help should be a public defender if they qualify for one. If there is dna evidence, a confession, video, etc. I don't feel they deserve a single appeal.

I also firmly believe that all of our sex crime laws need to be revamped. Someone under the age of 20 with a 16-17 year old girlfriend isn't a person I would lable a sex offender unless they rape someone (and I don't mean statutory rape).

That all being said, I think there should be a very special punishment for any woman who cries rape if she wasn't. Too many women won't even press charges because of the difficulties of getting a rapist convicted, and women who cry wolf make it ever harder. I would consider listing such women as a sexual predator/offender appropriate as well.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011