More symptoms but just 11 dpo adult content

Ok, so for the past 4 or 5 days, I have 'wondered' if I might be pregnant but not wanting to take HPT too soon either.
I had a huge implantation dip at 6 dpo as well as dark, brown spotting through the night and then by 7 dpo my temp spiked again and is well above my coverline at 11 dpo.
This happened with my last pregnancy but AF symptoms can certainly mimic pregnancy symptoms so wondering if the IB and the temp dip could be the signs that might be the difference between AF symptoms or pregnancy symptoms?
I have been very sleepy throughout the day and napped daily since just 4 dpo, under my armpits are tender as are the tops of each breast, nausea (no vomitting) for the past 4 days, dizzy x 3 days, dull (not painful) cramping x 5 days and feeling waves of heat (really warm periodically throughout the day x 2 days) and frequent urination.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 3:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• How long does your luteal phase usually last?  If you had implantation at 6 or 7 DPO, you should be able to get a positive on a really good test (First response early result are the best, they detect the lowest levels of HcG.) within the next couple of days, it usually takes 4-7 days after implantation for the body to produce enough HcG in the urine to make a test positive.  Cheaper tests may not show a positive for another 4-7 days.  I got a positive on a FRER at 14DPO this time around.  Just remember to use FMU!!!

FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My luteal phase is btw 14 and 15 days so AF is due this Thursday.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It's so hard to wait!!! If I were you I'd get a box of FRER tests and use one Tuesday or Wednesday. :) If you go to their website there is a $2 off coupon. Good luck!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I should just buy some online as I know they are cheaper but I usually end up buying some dollar store tests....may go out tomorrow and buy a few!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2011