25 weeks... yellowish discharge

Waiting for the doctor to call me back about it.
Not sure if it's normal or not.
Anybody else experience this during 2nd almost 3rd trimester?

No other symptoms, doesn't really have smell to it.
No itching/burning either.

jessiskinner200

Asked by jessiskinner200 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I have the same thing only occasionally in the morning after I get out of bed & just a tiny bit. I had the same thing when I was pregnant with my Son, I think it's pretty normal unless it has an odor or you are feeling irritation. But I'm curious to hear what the Dr. says since I never mentioned it to mine. Please keep us posted! BTW, I am 26 weeks too. :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Thanks. I'm still waiting for the doctor to call back but I definitely will let you know what she tells me.
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Yes it's normal. Anything that is greenish with smell, pinkish, brownish, or blood then you need to worry!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 5:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Doctor called back and said for me to call in the morning when they open up and make an appointment for tomorrow. So I'm sure they'll test it and let me know what it is.
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Normal =)
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 6:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Could be normal or it could be a yeast infection? When I have a YI I don' t have any symptoms. During pregnancy you can have a lot of stuff you think is not normal that is totally normal. Better to go into the appt and find out its normal than to wait. :)
    amanda1503

Answer by amanda1503 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Yeah I definitely agree. I am happy she is willing to see me tomorrow so I can find out, it's my 2nd pregnancy I had a miscarriage at six weeks before. You never know what it is so I'd rather be safe than sorry.
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• If there is no smell or other funkiness, youre most likely ok. Its always good to run that kind of stuff by the dr if youre not sure, but usually infections are accompanied by a smell.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I don't really know what it should or shouldn't smell like. I've got an appointment tomorrow with my midwife though, so I'll let you guys know what it is. I'd rather be safe than sorry of course.
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i would say infection
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2011