Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Is it worth it?

Since I've been having birth father issues, I just dont know what to do.
I really don't want to keep my girls away from him because of his girlfriend
But, I want to keep my girls safe

Please give your opinion on what YOUD do!

Answer Question

Asked by GraciesMommy464 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

Level 10 (469 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • until you know he's going to stay with this girl for good, I would make him to come to you to see them.

    Answer by febmom007 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • I honestly can not answer your question. Mainly because I have no idea why keeping your children away from their father because of his girlfriend is "keeping them safe".

    Answer by pixie_trix at 4:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • go to court so he can only have supervised visitation..

    Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • whats the issue here? Is the girlfirend a horrible person? Or does he have another girl every other month?

    Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • Can you ask for supervised visitation or ask that she is not allowed near your children and not allowed to be there during his visitation time? Otherwise you may want to request that visits are in a public place - and you have friends/family along to 'supervise' and make sure your children are safe.

    Answer by MizLee at 5:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • im confused.. is the girlfriend horrible or something.. if hes a good father theyl be safe

    Answer by kimsmith22 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.