Does anyone have a recommendation for an anti-aging skincare system?

I was watching infomercials today (fun, I know) and I saw 2 different advertisements. The first was for an anti-aging skincare line called "In An Instant" and its endorsed by Heidi Klum. The second was for "Meaningful Beauty" endorsed by Cindy Crawford. I read multiple reviews on both and of course most of the reviews said that these products are "all show and no tell". Meaning the infomercial looks fantastic but the product itself is crap once it's in your home and on your face. I'm looking for an anti-aging skin care SYSTEM that actually works. Mind you now, I'm looking for a complete system. I just don't have the time (or the money) to find and spend $50 on a cleanser, $50 on a serum, another $50 on a moisturizer, etc. I want it all in one package and preferably under $100 for the whole shebang. Sorry this was so long, I guess I'm just in the mood to type today :) Thanks for any recommendations!

madrigalreject

Asked by madrigalreject at 4:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• St. Augustine, Florida. The Fountain of Youth.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Plain and simple - Use a simple no frills, no thrills moisturizer with sunscreen. Oil of Olay.
    Anonymous

• LOL thanks! I'll fly on my Pegasus to get me there since I live in CA ;)
    madrigalreject

Comment by madrigalreject (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• They are all hope in a jar. Some of them might work, but who knows.... Using a moisturizer and sunscreen will make a difference.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I have used both the Mary Kay Timewise System and the Aveeno Simply Ageless system and like both of them. Some differences are that you get Mary Kay from a rep VS. Aveeno at the store. Another is that the Mary Kay is scentless whereas the Aveeno has a slight fragrance, which I know bothers some people. My mom always swore by Clinique, but I'm not sure if that's in your target price range.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Take a look at this one http://www.kari.scent-team.com/dermalrenupresentation.php. It is very close to your budget. if you have any questions just send me a message.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• ANEW from Avon.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 4:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• The Anew products from Avon really are great. They carry whats called "regimen kits" now so you get the whole shebang in four piece kits. You can get the entire kit for $85-95 with free shipping depending on which one you pick. To view them go to www.youravon.com/dhullum click on "anew" and then on the right hand side there is a tab that says "regimen kits" click that and they will come up. If you need help selecting which one let me know I'd be more than happy to help! Hope that helps :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2011