Do you think racest ppl are stuppied?

My brother was a person that liked any one.Know hes getting out of prission a racest.I wounder why.I am not racest,I have neices n niefus that are mixed.I dont want any one feeling my kids heads with that bullshit.I think every one is equal.If my kids decide to marrie out side there race or gender.I will support them 100 persent.I dont want my brother around untill he changes his view on life.Do you think I am doing the right thing?

ozzydane

Asked by ozzydane at 4:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I agree with you, no way would racist people ever be allowed among my children. Hopefully your brother's view will change now he's on the outside again.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 4:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I agree with you. Talk to you brother. He might as well has had some bad experience happened to him in jail. I dont know buy you see it in tv sometimes how in prison there are groups together by race and so on. Hope he can change.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Racists are misguided and need counseling.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I think if someone was raised that way it is not their fault, but you brother did what he had to do to survive in prison! Another thing, you REALLY need not call anyone stupid after the grammer and spelling in this post! I AM NOT a racist, but you also dont seem to look at things from his point of view, before you shun him, try to help and understand him!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Well my brother said he is against.blacks n ever color that is not white.I dissagree,In my eyes every one is equal.I DO NOT LIKE THE N WORD.It is down right wrong in so many ways.Think about it.People have feelings.KIds dont need to hear that bad word,to me it is a cus word.
    ozzydane

Comment by ozzydane (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011