Did you hear about this?!

LOL...neither did I!! :o)

The markers on the map below indicate the 40 cities where the grassroots protester group "US Uncut" planned to hold rallies to promote MORE taxing and spending by the "illustrious" Obama Administration, but they repeatedly FAILED!!  In each of the cities only a dozen or so protesters actually "walked the walk" to bring their plight to the national media stage....which is why it went completely under reported!!  LOL 

From their website:

http://www.usuncut.org/blog/media-advisory-over-40-events-planned-saturday-march-26

"US Uncut is a grassroots movement taking direct action against corporate tax cheats and unnecessary and unfair public service cuts across the U.S. Washington’s proposed budget for the coming year sends a clear message: The wrath of budget cuts will fall upon the shoulders of hard-working Americans. That’s unacceptable."

Images of the angry mobs.  Note: A wide angle lens was NOT necessary! LOL

The D.C. "mob!"

San Francisco's angry mob!

I think they need a leader...you know, like a professional Community Organizer, or something.  Left to their own devices they FAIL...just like the "Coffee Party" did!!  Oh, well...better luck next time!! :o)

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 4:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• hahahaha....guessing ur not a Obama support much huh? lol. Me either.
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 4:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Ummmm....NOPE!!! Welcome to the Politics section!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Comment by LoriKeet (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• LMAO, Obama will be looking for a job soon. Maybe he will lead them.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• LOL. Carpy, l nearly spit tea all over my laptop when I read your response!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• The wrath of budget cuts will fall upon the shoulders of hard-working Americans. That’s unacceptable."

The wrath of budget overages will fall upon the shoulders of our hard-working American children. THAT'S unacceptable. What a bunch of fruit loops!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Hmmm, looks like some Astroturf to me......

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

***

LOL...more like Patch Master!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Comment by LoriKeet (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• ROFL! That made my day!
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Oh, my!!! I just found a repeat of Carpy's post on the London riots, and discovered that the 500,000 person protest was organized by none other than the U.K. UNCUT grassroots group!  The UK group managed to organize a half-million people in ONE city...the US version couldn't get more than a 1000 people in 40 CITIES!

Not that I condone the violence, I just thought it was funny. US "anarchists" are lame.

***

"Campaign group U.K. Uncut claimed around 200 of its supporters forced themselves into luxury store Fortnum and Mason - known as the Queen's grocer. A spokesman for the demonstrators said the target was chosen because 'they dodge tens of millions in tax'."

LINK

LoriKeet

Comment by LoriKeet (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• – collapse
    Simmer down slobber box there are protesters for ev ry thing if you actually move in the circles of standing up for what you believe in.
    http://protest.net/
    And petitions AHHHHH! I have recieved petitions for everything from Saving coral reefs to banning MTV.
    Oh and the tea baggers (nuts in your face) were told to move wildly and were zoomed in on so they would appear to be much larger than they actually were.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 7:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 (hidden) + expand