April fool's day

got any tricks planned?

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 4:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a picture of me holding my newborn nephew. We are going to send it to my husbands family saying I had a baby.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• LOL.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Nope I don't like that holiday
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Nope.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• even though my daughter will turn 5 in a few months, the preg test stick from her is still BRIGHT pink and both lines are clearly visible. I need my husbands help to take it from its shadow box frame but we'll be taking a photo of our kids holding it and then it'll be my facebook profile pic. My Mom stalks me on there but she's not a friend and I've got it all private but of course she'll see the photo. I am then taking bets from people on how long til she calls me screaming.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Hibbingmom, that's amazing.

Sometimes I'm actually upset I AM pregnant now because I wanted to post a status like "april fool's day is not the best day to take a pregnancy test" and then keep everyone guessing. But, alas, I AM pregnant, and we're not telling family yet.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Last year I tricked my kids with food. I made cupcakes with meatloaf and mashed potato for the frosting. I also made a chicken pot pie with pudding and candy. They loved it, well my middle child was 3 and very honked off that I tricked him. He wouldn't eat cupcakes for a LONG time after that.

Not sure what we will do this year.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I'm pregnant but nobody knows yet. We're supposed to have an ultrasound this week so for April Fool's I want to find an ultrasound pic of twins, and post it on facebook.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• April 1 is when I plan on letting everyone know that I am pregnant. I bought a t-shirt that says "still downloading" across the belly and plan on wearing that and putting it as my profile picture along with a whole count down to the estimated down loading date lol.
    They wont know whether to tell if it's real or not.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Yesss.....Rubber band over the hose on the sink, I have a maniquinn head from cosmo school that I'm gonna put in my moms bed, Rubber spiders thru out my house (husband hates spiders), fake dog poop ....that's all I can think of
    Addisons_Mom723

Answer by Addisons_Mom723 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2011