If you were to die today where do you think that you would go? heaven or hell

Savedmom2011

Asked by Savedmom2011 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• You really shouldn't be throwing stones in regards to bashing another's religion.. Especially since you felt so free to tell me what I needed to add to my own beliefs for my own good.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• "@ Pixie trix you are allowed to believe what you will but to your beliefs you should add a belief in hell. "

If she is allowed to believe what she wants...why don't you try respecting that and stop telling her what to add to her beliefs.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• The devil will defend himself and his angel sahmamax2 just to turn around and stab them in the back!

And with that, you crossed over from obtuse to obscene. Is there truly anything more foul on this earth than a sack of judgment running around hoping everyone will see how vigorously they polish their halo? Pride, sweetie. Check yours, because that Hell you love so much, you're buying a first class ticket.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Normally I don't say anything, but for some reason, this is really bugging me this morning ... savedmom, do you know how to use PUNCTUATION? 

Honey, you are NOT showing the way. You are driving people even further away. I mean, who really wants to be a condescending, judgmental twit?

You are supposed to lead people to Jesus by the way you live your life and present yourself. People are supposed to wonder why you are so happy and seem to have this "glow" even when times are tough. You are supposed to follow the example Jesus set. Helping and loving others.

I sincerely hope that you are as judgmental and condescending in real life as you are on here. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• "THe only reason I care because my job as a Christian to witness to none Christians so they can know the truth but force it upon you I will not! My job is done when I told you about my beliefs the rest is up to you! "

You are mistaken...you have been misled. It is not your "job" to impose upon me and others about your truth and your god. You have no job when it comes to my spiritiual self. Your only job is to care for your own spiritual self.
    And if it is up to me...then trust that my entire spiritual well being is up to me...I do not need your interference.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Did someone create an alter-ego so they could have some backup when others disagree with their pushy views?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• And its important to remember that none of us are here to be preached at or "educated" - most of us are familiar with and understand the basic teachings of at least Christianity. Just because we may not believe (or believe exactly the same way, since I'm a Christian who rejects a lot of the "traditional" views) doesn't mean we don't understand or haven't been "educated". It just means that we don't agree. This isn't the place to "save" or convert people - we're all happy with our paths and while there are many of us willing to consider things and adapt our understandings, you're not going to be "winning" anyone over here. So its not about proving people wrong or changing people's beliefs. Its about more than that.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I call bullshit on you, Mommylovesu. Here are your own words, given to those innocent answers, completely unprovoked. "Hell exists its sad that most wont find out until they lift up their eyes in hell! - I'm not saying I'm perfect but I am saying there is a heaven and a hell! So in the end don't beg to go to heaven whne time is up! - And if you are not following god you are serving the devil, So who do you follow sahmamax2 - So they believe that its okay to live the way they live because they don't want to give up their lifestlyes to be with god! - you are allowed to believe what you will but to your beliefs you should add a belief in hell. because my dear I would hate for it to come as a surprise to you!" Is this what you call spreading the gospel of Christ?
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Giving their version of truth is not a lie merely because it is different from your own. Disagreeing with you and not believing the same as you does not make anyone a liar. *Everyone* here has read this thread for themselves and has come to pretty much the same conclusion. We're not all just ganging up on you, the problem really *is* with the way you're handling yourself. You'll see, if you back off of this aggressive/defensive position, that the people here really *are* capable of mature, civil discussion. And most of the time our discussions *are* civil and mature. If you would take the time to get to know the members and understand the dynamic you would see that. But you've started judging and jumping on people from the get go, without even giving people a chance. That is on *you*, whether you can see that you've done it or not. You can still turn it around, if you want, but it *is* on you and YOUR attitude, not us.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Being that I don't know you all I can only take your words at face value, when you make fun, no one realizes that words and atttitude and tone of voice can be misconstrude over the internet so...........

You should read what you have written here very closely.. Then go back and read ALL of your responses in this thread. Note your tone (yelling in most responses), your attitude, and the words you have chosen to use.  Then maybe you can see why you have rubbed some the wrong way.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011