What Creative Solutions Do You Use For Getting Fussy Eaters To Try New Foods?

We made up a game and 3 nights later, our fussy one was eating broccoli and califlower.

DaniS74

Asked by DaniS74 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My Mom taught us the No thank-you helping to get us to try new food's and I also used it with my kid's. Just a little bit. Try it and if they didnt like it fine. They at least tried.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I put a bite or two on their plate and tell them they have to TRY some. Then, if they don't like it they don't have to eat the rest, but they have to try it.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• When do they start to understand the notion of "trying." My daughter is 19 mths and seems to have no clue as to what I am talking about. If i put it on her plate, she has to give it back to me. It's like just having it on her plate offends her....
    namastenatalie

Answer by namastenatalie at 7:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• care to share your game? More than happy to try it myself
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• hotelmom, sure, the name of the game is "Two Bites." The website is www.two-bites.com
    DaniS74

Comment by DaniS74 (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011