Got cought?

My sevan year old ds came home from school. Narmal day, I start going throw his backpack.. I see a note pad that I have never seen before. I could not beleave what I say, stuned. In his book there was picture of nudity. Even some sex pasitions Yuk. I was farios, Where did he see this? He wouldn't tell me infront of his older brother(12), so I took him out by himself... No distractions, no one to tell him what he is thinking. Yes it worked. He told me were he seen this. He said he went to his big brothers friends house. Their parent left and left a 16 year old watching them. So all three boys decided to jump on the net while the babysitter talked on her phone to bf. The ran porn, What they say as well as let a sevan year old see was disturbing, so now what do I do next?

Kimberly71682

Asked by Kimberly71682 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Glad you called the other parent, they need to know the sitter isn't doing her job. I do believe it is normal for kids to look for that, whether it is magazines or the internet. Make sure you have parental controls set on your computer so they can't do it at home.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I would definitely call that mother and let her know what happened.

Then you need to have a very honest talk with each kid separately about what they saw and respecting women. Hubs needs to have a follow up talk MAN TO MAN wiht the older boy.

Anonymous

• I would have a word with the kids parents.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I am glad you called the other parent. If a sitter of mine didn't notice the boys as young as 7 going through porn online, she would be FIRED immediately.

I agree with the other poster. Throw them out and try not to humiliate them, but I would be having a conversation with your sons about respecting women and something to the effect that they are not sex objects and sex isn't just a recreational activity.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Thanks ladies but of corse all three were involved so the first thing I did was called the other kids parent. Thats my responsiblity.
    Kimberly71682

Comment by Kimberly71682 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011