What did you get accomplished today?

Laundry, grocery shopping and cleaned my daughter's room. Not everything on my list..

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I got Dh to take stuff to the garage to store. I need to do laundry and kitchen.

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• One kid to school, work, leaving in 10, then picking up afore mentioned kid from school, then store, then dinner, then family time. Then me time and Mike and Molly on tv.

Answer by salexander at 2:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• cleaned the whole house/dusting/vacuuming all rooms, got my daughters shots, brought DH lunch, had lunch with my 4 girls, finished laundry, bathed 2 dogs, and prepped for Dinner tonight! Now all I have to do is repare school snacks for tomorrow and shower!

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I got the living room decent, along with the kitchen, and now I'm about to rearrange some shelves in my living room/dining room area. After that will be some laundry, and I also still have to tend to the baby chicks and the plants.

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I made banana nut muffins with DD this morning, then did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, picked up the living room, bathroom, and my super messy bedroom. Dusted and vacuumed the living room, bedroom, and nursery (how it gets so dusty with no one even going in there blows my mind! lol). Wiped down the bathroom. Made lunch and started some laundry. It's only about 3:30 here, so I am not done yet! I'm hoping to get up soon and finish the laundry and clean the downstairs (hall, guest room/office and DD's room) plus I have to make dinner. Problem is, I'm 32 weeks pregnant with NO energy! lol

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Cleaned the house, grocery shopping.

Answer by Alexias30 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• some yardwork, some laundry, went and picked up my new glasses...

Answer by MrsMWF at 5:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Nothing!

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• well, today i slept in. and that was really nice and an accomplishment. then i got up and got me and my son ready for the day. i started dinner early (a ham with a fruit glaze, corn on the cob, a butter/garlic spread) and then I made lunch for my son and my mom. while they ate lunch i went to the grocery store and picked up some items. then i got back and took a walk with my son. then i came back and packed my husbands dinner for work. i washed some dishes, cleaned out a box in the basement (we just moved in), and ran the sweeper in the kitchen. i would day is done. ha.

Answer by john2007 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Absolutely nothing. My son has been sick all day so other than washing bedsheets and towels, nothing.

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2011