Looing my mind

I have three kids. 8, 2, and under a year.
My 8 year old was raised by her biological father's parents because I was a young teen.
I hate how they raised her. She's moved in a few months ago after getting custody of her back. She's always giving me mean looks, and acting like her aunt who is 15. She's driving me crazy.
My 2yo is also pushing bottoms. All she does is hit, yell and do thing's she's not supposed too.
I literly feel like these kids are going to be the death of me. I can't seem to get a grip.
Am I the only mother who feels like she's loosing her mind?
I am a SAHM and I literly NEVER get out the house without them because my husband said he can't take care of all of them.. he doesn't "know how to handle them all." ugh. So it's okay that I have to bring them to the store and try remembering everything while they scream thru the store?
Sorry. I think it's more of a vent then a question.
Am I the only one who feels like this?
Same Poo, different day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• we all do at times
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• well first off i would say you're lucky to be a SAHM and so this is the craziness that comes with the job sometimes. I work full-time and have no time to me! as for your 8 year old, maybe she is just mad and confused. Raised one way and then another. it's hard on a kid. AS for your babies, appreciate them now because in a few years they'll be all grown up!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I'm sure every mom has felt the way you do now at some point. Just keep in mind that they won't be little forever, and TRY to treasure these moments, because soon enough you'll wish your DD was still home to scream and holler, or your 8 year old was there to push your buttons. Chin up, Momma!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• sounds to me you need to have a talk with your oldest and come up with a punishment for the 2 yr old before your kids are running everything
    momto_3

Answer by momto_3 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2011