Does anyone interpret dreams????

So....a f nights ago I had a really strange dream. But a tiny bit of background info first....my ex and I had a pretty rough relationship....abusive to say the least. So, the other night I had a dream that i was back at the "homeplace" where I grew up. I was walking through the yard, down the long driveway, through the cornfield and everywhere. It was beautiful. Perfect weather, beautiful, peaceful spring day. then as I was walking back towards the house, my ex husband shot me in the back of the head with my pistol.

A couple nights later, he had a dream that he was chasing me down, trying to shoot me (with my pistol). But in his dream, I ran out in front of a car and was hit, flew through the windshield and landed in the passenger's seat....and of course was killed.

Not trying to sound wierd or anything...but this owrries me a little bit. And yes....I'm scared to death of him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• It sounds to me like you may be suffering from post tramautic stress,,, I lost a baby full term and had awful, horrible dreams, believe it or not you don't have to be in a war (although it sounds like you were). As long as you feel secure, and if he has no idea where you live or anything, you might want to visit your doctor. Now,,,if he has been in contact with you or something DO NOT ignore it, do whatever it takes to make you safe! HUGGLES!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It just acknowledges your fear of him and that he is out of control. Stay away from him at all cost and stay safe at all costs. Exes do kill. The most dangerous time is when you leave. God bless.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• But the part that REALLY scares me is HE had a dream that he was chasing me trying to kill me... I know I'm scared of him...but he had that dream without knowing anything about the one I had a few days before...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Then if you are scared of him stay away, this dream is giving you a hint to stay away from trouble.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2011