Desire to work from home

I would like to be a SAHM, but need an income of at least $1200+ per month. I am not interested in running a business or anything that has a start up fee. I am certified with Microsoft Office and am looking for something in the field if possible....

Anyone have any ideas?!

john2007

Asked by john2007 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• Post on craigslist
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 7:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Honestly the ONLY WAY you are going to make that kind of income from home, is a business....It really is true that to make some money you need to spend some money...its an investment well placed

I went from broke, about to get my lights shut off to making between 1,500.-5K a month from my dining room in about 6 weeks....Yes I do work, a little everyday...so for me Prepaid Legal Services and having no products any kind of inventory, or parties, or quotas was 1,000% worth my 149.00
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Well I have a home business plan that can get you started for as little as FREE and no more than $39.95. The company is The Fuller Brush Company  (use log in ID# 1107959) and amazingly they were started in 1906 and have a great track record.

Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• ^^pyramid scheme^^
    Anonymous

• I agree with Happymom2-2, I'm not sure what you can do from home for that kind of guaranteed income without it being a business. What type of industry are you looking to work in? Are you looking to work solely out of the home?
    spiderette33

Answer by spiderette33 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2011