And he really wonders why he isn't getting any??

DH and I have been problems for awhile now... I'm to the point where if he did go through some miracle change I don't think I could stay and just forgive the last year. We haven't had sex in at least 2 months. Along with all of the little things he says and does (like refusing to pick up after himself, then bitching at me because the house dirty, or always telling me what an awful bitch I am, and refusing to touch me or kiss me, or even say "I love you".) at one point he told me that I didn't desreve teh make the money that I do for EITHER of my jobs. Then then yesterday I was talking to him about a friend's husband who always just *knew* he was going to die before he was 40, I was joking and asked him if he was going to die before he was 40. He said "No, but I'll probably leave you before then". I just got up and told him he knows where the door is if he wants to leave. Then today he comes up to me pawing me at me, and this is honest the first time he was come up and randomly touched me at all in WEEKS. And he wonders hwy I told him no? ugh... Sorry no real question... just venting and pissed off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• If you already know you can't forgive him and move on why wouldn't you leave him??
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Skittles: I am working on it... I'm tryign to get some stuff paid off first and save up some money so I can get an apt. Crappy on my part? Maybe. But I'm doing what I need to do for me and dd.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Why are you still with this looser?
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Sounds like you're through mama. Sex isn't just a physical thing you are designed as a wife to endure. It should be intimate and affectionate and mean something, and I don't blame you for not wanting to mess with it for someone who doesn't value or respect you.

Get your bills right, and get out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Leave..he is a complete idiot and you deserve much better.
    LillyMommy

Answer by LillyMommy at 6:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I am really sorry that you have to put up with that! I know how you feel. I was in a loveless marriage for a long time but wanted to make sure that when I left I had somewhere for my son and I to go and enough money to support us. Just stay stong and keep your chin up. It will all get better eventually!
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Wow. I am sorry. He has some serious issues. It's totally ok for you to stay untill you got what you need in order to leave. Use him if you have to. Life is supposed to be joyful and happy!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Sounds like my ex. He used to joke and tell people I was just his first wife when he got pissed at me. He was right. I left his ass. But when I knew it was over, I left. I think if you know it is then you should too.

Answer by gemgem at 6:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Wow! It sounds like you are married to my ex husband! He used to be the same way.

I know how you feel and I'm sorry you are going through this. It's hell. <<>>
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• No disrespect but he sounds like a jerk,,,your the one working 2 jobs not him. By reading your text I feel like he is jealous because you make good money and he knows you really don't need him and can make it without him.
    You sound very educated so I say don't let any MAN husband boyfried etc talk down to you, you are better than that and your not a Bitch and if he isn't touching you then he is touching someone else...follow your first instinct and if he keep saying he's going to leave then tell him to go, you don't need that shit your to nice to him and he need to respect your and you need to demand respect.....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2011