Easter Clothes for Little Girls

Do you dress your little girl(s) up for Easter? Do you do the hat/ gloves/ purse, or just a cute dress?

When I was a kid, my mom would get me lacy gloves and a hat and sometimes a small purse for Easter Sunday. I've always just put my daughter in a cute dress, but she's five now, so I think I might do the hat and gloves too.. hmm

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 6:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Holidays

• i just do the dress. i think the hats are a little much for pictures. but i never thought of the gloves. that could be cute. you should let your little girl decide since she's old enough now.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 6:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I dress mine up all the time so any holiday that gives me an excuse to go all out is a good one. I do the formal dresses, gloves, hats etc and we do pics every year. She also gets a casual dress for hunting eggs in.

Answer by gemgem at 6:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• probably just gonna do a dress, nothing more
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I just put her in a dress. We don't even go to church-we just sit at an assisted living place with my great-aunt. I do think the hat and gloves are adorable, though! I just can't justify it because she would only wear them that one day.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I usually just do dresses, but your comment about the purse pulled out an old memory for me! LOL I always had an "Easter purse" too.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I saw some hats and gloves in the dollar section of Target, which is why I'm considering it. I figure they can go in the dress up bin when we're done.
    toriandgrace

Comment by toriandgrace (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I just got them dresses but that was because I didnt have the money for the other things. I love the hats n gloves. I would let her decide how dressed up she wants to be as long as you have the money.
    god4gives

Answer by god4gives at 7:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2011