TRYING TO CONCEIVE!!

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WAS THE MOST POPULAR SEX POSITIVE YOU USE TO GET PREGNANT.I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR 3 MONTHS AND NOTHING!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• on top!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Ive heard the woman should be on teh bottom because then when your done having sex you can get your hips proped up with out having to move much...on top the sperm leaks faster...but who knows for sure..good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I do believe this pregnancy was doggie, if its the day I was thinking about. But 3 months is not that long, it took us 2 years. Good luck and it will happen when its suppose to happen.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• i got pregnant with in a month and find out when your fertile and do it around that time or just have sex once every day and we use more than one posistion.lol
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:03 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• You should read the book, taking charge of your fertility. It will help you tremendously to know when you ovuate or the best time to concieve. 3 months isnt long at all. But as far as positions it is best to have the man "go" in the missionary or from behind bc the sperm will be closest to the cervix. HTH
    shorti3287

Answer by shorti3287 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2008