Naive or too trusting?

My so of 8 yrs. is either really naive or too trusting (which I'n not saying is a bad thing). He never asks me what happens(ed) when I'm out w/ my "girls". He never asks me if ne men hit on me. In fact he never asks me ne thing @ all other than did I have fun w/"my girls". My ? is he totally naive or is there such a thing as too trusting? I mean it's great that he's not the jealous type, but sometimes, I wish he were @ least a little . Am I wrong for feeling like this? Is there something wrong with me? Am I wrong for even asking this ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• There's nothing wrong with wanting that. I want my fiance to be like that too sometimes, it's nice to feel like he's being protective and only wants you for himself. You want to feel wanted kind of how he'll put his arm around you when you're around other men saying "she's mine back off". I'm glad that he trusts me but I still want him to be protective.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:20 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• i know wha tyou mean..it can be annoying but kinda sexy when a man is protective and kinda hey..what were you doing nlol. it showsthey want you....

come back one day dressed up in something sexy you didnt leave in..that should rile something hah.

or just ask him......why are you sooo casual about everything
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• EXACTLY. I mean I don't want to give him ne questioning thoughts, but a little "dam, maybe I shouldn't let you go out in that (in a kidding manner of course) would be nice!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• no way, i would be glad i wasnt asked questions, that shows he trusts you. be glad you dont have to come home and be asked a million questions.
    SHADYZGIRL1983

Answer by SHADYZGIRL1983 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Um, it's really cool that he trusts you and wants you to have a fun time! He doesn't think you're messing around!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Why are you so upset that he trusts you? You sound like you want to get caught and why the "" when you say "my girls"....this really sounds like you're cheating or something and you want to get caught.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• It doesn't sound like he is too trusting, it just sounds like he is trusting. Would you really want to come home and immediately be getting the 3rd degree?
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I'm not trying to get caught doing anything because I'm not doing anything.And bassyentihw, that's exactly what I was saying.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 28, 2008