Head cold rememdies?

Yesterday, I started getting a headache around noon. Around 3, I was so congested in the head.
Woke up today and felt better but around early afternoon, the headache returned along with the congestion.
I am taking tylenol severe congestion and have used the neti pot but it's not giving up.

Other ideas you may have to at least lessen the symptoms?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Health

• If you're into medicines, you can always try Sudafed. I prefer to try herbal remedies first, and I like Oscillococcinum and Gypsy Cold Tea by Traditional Medicinals with some honey in it. Between the two, I usually feel better, especially if I can nip it in the bud early. Give those a go, and see how it goes. I hope you feel better!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Up your immune system; take xtra vitamin C and D and plenty of probiotics. Ingest garlic (cut up a clove, let it sit for 5 minutes, and then swallow with a glass of water). These work great for me since I avoid any and all OTC products like the plague.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2011