Dark spots from old pimples on my face....how do i lighten them?

they're so annoying and nothing covers them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Sunscreen on your face every single day. I used to have ugly freckles from hell. I had a skin cancer remover from my face. The Dermatologists is the one who told me that is the best way to fade dark spot.s .
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• A dermatologist can do a light peel that will take away a lot of surface pigmentation from old acne. The deep pitting is more difficult to remove, but you can have other procedures that will help that.
    Dichroic

Answer by Dichroic at 8:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• USE AT NIGHT THE COCOA BUTTER , AT DAY USE COVER MAKE UP. I USE FOUNDATION BE COOL
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Neutrogena has a product called 2 in 1 fight and fade gel...it does wonders!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I would suggest using a fruit enzyme peel once a week. That will do the most to lighten acne spots.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Is it just discoloration..or are you talking about acne scarring? Not much will cover acne scarring but a profession chemical peel or dermabrasion can significantl;y reduce the appearance.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• First you need to start trying to lighten the spots. You can do this with the Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver by Avon. Its only $8.50 and a jar with last a long time. Then you need to prevent any new spots from happening. I would suggest wearing Mark For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 during the day and if you wear makeup using one of the foundations with SPF included in it. You can try both at www.youravon.com/dhullum I hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2011