What would you do with all that money?!

Oh to be the winner in upstate New York that won that huge jackpot. I would pay off all our debt, help family & close friends, invest, donate to worthy charities & travel. What would you do w/ millions of dollars?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• get a house that would fit my family (getting out of the "projects) and hopefully on some land, get a reliable car for my husband, help my parents get a new home, preferably close to us (they live with me right now, so not that close, haha) put some away for college for kids that may come, give a special gift to the little girl i sponsor in el salvador (hard to do much more for her with what i have) probably sponsor other children, and save so i can know i've provided for my family. oh, and a vacation when i quit my job. gotta have something for me :D hahaha. :)
    mrstheriault

Answer by mrstheriault at 1:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Move to Chicago and buy a house and be a patron of the arts/zoos

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Pay off all our debt, which is mainly student loans, buy a farm with some cattle and a house, new vehicles, help my mom, sister, and my DH's parents, because they've helped us so much already, donate to charities that are near and dear to my heart.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Same as you. Give St. Judes Hospital for children with cancer, a cool million. Help my family, friends, and move to Georgia. Oh I forgot about my black shiny Bentley.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• pay off my debt, pay off my fiancées debit, help my family & pay off my house & a few other important bills then donate the rest to my local fire department
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i would do about the same as you
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would first pay off my husbands new truck and any outstanding credit cards then put some in bank for son's college next year and the following 3 years and then help my family with some new vehicles and college in the future for my nephew and neice...
    mom19931964

Answer by mom19931964 at 12:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2011