Am i supposed to be so emotional or is pregnancy making me go crazy?

im soooooooo insecure now! im only 13 weeks but i feel so disgusting i hate looking at my body and i cant hardly believe my fiance when he tells me im sexy or beautiful i wonder if he would even tell me if i looked like i was gaining weight, he wants to go out and do stuff but im sooooooo tired and my whole body just aches, i feel so bad for preventing him from going out he wont go without me mostly but im miserable whenever i leave my house for any period of time. i feel like im going insane! i jus wana cry! does anyone else go through this? any comments are appreciated...

LexiLoo824

Asked by LexiLoo824 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes! Just cope with it. Pregnancydoes weird things to youu.
    GraciesMommy464

Answer by GraciesMommy464 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• oh my just wait it gets worse and worse it sucks
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Completely normal
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It happened to me in the beginning too. It seems like it's worse now and I'm almost 26 weeks. It's just a mixture of hormones gone crazy and emotional thoughts. Good luck!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• mine was bad then to i just now started going out and feeling "ok" about myself and im 21 weeks along tomorrow, it'll get better at least thats what i keep telling myself XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 9:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• yup
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It's completely normal. When you're pregnant you're an emotional roller coaster. Just about anything can set you off and make you emotional. Don't worry about your appearance. If your fiance says your beautiful than he honestly thinks you're beautiful. If he didn't he wouldn't say anything, trust me. You're supposed to be gaining weight, anyway. It's whats good for the baby. And think about your pregnant tummy, it's probably as adorable as the baby growing inside of it. Don't worry so much. Have fun and enjoy your pregnancy. You are creating a human being, after all. What's not to be happy about? And your sickness and tiredness should let up the further you get into your second trimester.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Its the hormones I feel the same way all I wanna do is sleep and my body aches all the time but I just keep reminding myself its all worth it in the end
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes I went through it. I was pregnant with my first and it was Thanksgiving and I cried just about the whole day. First I cried because the turkey was still frozen, then I cried about the weather and then for no reason at all I cried when we were eating making it very uncomfortable for the others at the table. Then I cried later that night because I cried that whole day.
    So yeah I was emotional wreck.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• This is my first pregnancy to be an emotional wreck. My husband comments all the time that I'm being pregnant crazy or I'll start crying at the most bizarre things. I have zero patience for anything. Everything annoys me extremely. I try to acknowledge that I'm pregnant crazy and try very hard to keep from blowing up. I have also warned just about everyone I know that this pregnancy has made me crazy, so proceed with caution.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2011