Liam Kieth?

I told my husband he could choose a name for our baby if its a boy and he came up with Liam Kieth.....I dont really like the name Liam but i told him he could choose.....!
what do you think?

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 7:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Baby Names

• actually i made the same agreement with my husband a long time ago but i told him when he told me the name he wanted that if i had picked a name that he definitely was against we could compromise...Liam however is one of those names that has to grow on you..give it a little while and if it still hits a sore spot for you then ask him if he has any other suggestions...its still his choices but you both agree on which one of his choices is the final decision
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• A few years ago, I too would have said that I hated the name Liam. It is starting to grow on me now though. If you don't like it maybe he could go by his middle name.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i would tel my husband he is fired from choosing!! just kidding.. that is not a fav in my book
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I think it's a really nice name. It's simple and it flows well together.

If my second child is a boy his name will be Oliver Liam. Oliver was my father in-law's middle name and Liam was the last four letters of my grandfather's first name, William.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I really like the name Liam. I'm not a fan of Keith though.
    MmeC419

Answer by MmeC419 at 5:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Then you shouldn't go around offering deals you don't plan to live with.

I like Liam --it's an English variant on William. Of course, you can call him William and shorten it to Liam, Bill, Will or whatever...

It might be better if Keith were spelled correctly.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Aw miss Linda im sorry you feel like you have to be a BITCH to me!! so what if i miss typed Keith as i tend to type too fast sometimes. I know where the name comes from so thanks. And I never said I was going to brake my deal...just wanted to know what everyone else felt about the name!!!

Thank you everyone else for your wonderful input!! I do believe it may grown on me....and i could always just give him a nickname. All wonderful and positive ideas thanks ladies :)
    lil_momma_vdv

Comment by lil_momma_vdv (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I really like the name Liam...whenever I have a boy I want to name him Liam Kevin, my husband however doesn't like the name Liam, it may take a while to convince him.
    kvanness0824

Answer by kvanness0824 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i think its a cute name but its something the baby and u have to live with so agree on something u both love
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I love Liam! Keith is ok but since its a middle name i dont think it matters much. I think your DH did a great job! My DH wont talk about names or come up with his own, he just likes to veto the names i like.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2011