am I crazy?

Everyone knows about the new movie twilight that came out, well Edward, the vampire, that Bella is in love with, well I like him. Like him, like him. Even though I know he's not "real". Ever since I read the book, and watched the movie, I've dreamnt about him, in many ways if you know what I mean. And I don't know why, because he isn't real. It's crazy. I've wondered why I feel this way. In the movie/book he is so romantic, and sweet, I was thinking maybe that's why because you can never find a perfect man. but he is. Am I insane for thinking this, or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• It happens to everyone, just with some people they obsess over people they really know and screw up their relationships...it's safer this way ;) I love him too! He makes up for all the things my husband lacks, lol.

(I really do love my man to pieces though!)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Everybody has fantasies....no big deal unless you become obsessive and start stalking the actor or something creepy.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 12:50 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I agree, I'm obsessed. I just finished the first book. I read it in 2 days. Couldn't put it down! Edward makes MY heart skip a beat! I feel like a silly teenage girl!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• lol i dream abot him all the time like im bella and he loves only me lol im crazy w/ you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Egh, it's a little school girl crush....there's no harm in it:)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 27, 2008