Which minivan gives you the biggest bang for your buck?

I have been seriously shopping for a minivan for the past 2 month. I would love to have a Honda but??? I have looked at the Kia, Chrysler, Toyota, Dodge, and the Honda. I have 3 kiddos and think a minivan best meets our needs. Would like a new or nearly new model with a DVD (travel to family lots who are several hours away=sanity saver:)
So, which do you think is the best value and why?

1plustwinsmommy

Asked by 1plustwinsmommy at 7:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Toyota is the best mechanically and they have all u want.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• The 2010 Honda Odysey rules. I have one, and we love it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I had a chrsyler town & country. Hated it. The power doors quit, and the transmission blew at 60,000 miles. I do not recommend it.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 7:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• If you want the same thing that is on the Toyota on the Honda than you will pay 5 grand more. My husband sells Toyota's.
    We had a Kia, don't go there, it is a POS.
    If you need more info he can answer any questions.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I love my Honda Odyssey. I bought it Certified (pre-owned) from a Honda dealer so I definitely got more bang for my buck than on a brand new vehicle. It's awesome, drives well, plenty of room, and I've had it for 3 years with ZERO problems. But because it was certified, it came with an excellent warranty anyway.
    It's the only minivan I've ever owned, so I can't compare it, but I did plenty of research before I bought. Good luck to you!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I love my Honda Odyssey. I have a 2006. My husband has a 2003 Odyssey, and before this one, he had a 2001 that was destroyed in an accident. I have had 7 Hondas (1 accord, 1 Civic, 2 CR-Vs, and 3 Odysseys) and they have all been wonderful. They don't require maintenance other than oil changes and tires and brakes when they wear out. They are very dependable and they keep their resale value better than other brands.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2011