29 weeks & morning sickness... advice?

I am 29 weeks and having the worest morning sickness. I had this at the beginning of my pregnancy and if i layed down , eat something cetric, took a shower ... I'd start to feel better. The problem now is those things arnt working....

Anyone have any better ideaS?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sorry sound like your unlucky like me good news it go away after baby born lol ok i was told if you can eat drink for some reason pink milkshake stayed down with me my dr told my hubby to keep my milkshake readdy for me lol .

also lison to your body if it wants cake for tea thats what you have  yes yes i know all the stuff about what to eat in pregnancy but when you have bad morning sickness just eatting the main thing lol

on a side note i lost weight in both my pregancy and my boys can out 8lbs 7 and 7 lbs 11 so not small boys :)

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Try some anti nausea medicine. There is a very sweet syrup that is sold over the counter for nausea, but I can't think of the name of it. It helped me a lot.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I have been through this longe time a go. It was horble, but now it is wornderfull. Nothing now going to help lol. That is why i heat it when i was pregnet. It is painfull but it worte it
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Just found the name of it! It's Emetrol, and they also sell store brands of the same thing too. :)
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i totaly agree it was hell. i thought i was going die at times i had to go on drips with my 1st son but i look at my boys and i do it all again infact i plan to in 3 year lol . yes you can get drugs that will stop you being sick def worth asking your dr about i had them it stops you being sick but never stoped me feeling sick . i also ened up anemic at the very end of both pregnacys
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• thanks ladys, i;ll look that med. up, im slightly anemic now..... and everytime i go to the doctor they say im dehydrated, ive had an IV for it before.... i just hate all this sick feeling!!
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i know its nasty i wont lie i cried a lot over it but soon you have your baby and trust me it will feel like a bad memory def ask for the meds it will keep that food down but you may still want to go for stuff you feel like i used to sit there for hours then suddenly i really want pancakes and my hubby would have to run round the shop and get them if he did not have them back in 20 min i gone off the idea lol. my poor hubby i am also very afraid of needles so getting a drip into me was fun i could not stand i was that bad the 3 times they got the drip in me lol

but no matter how ill i was my boys were fine they came out perfect in every way not ill at all

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i would ask ur doctor for a script, im 21 weeks along and i had the same problem so my doctor gave me a script
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• thanks ladies! and mommie of02 i would ask, but he is very old fashioned, and he really doesnt believe in taking medicain, since its like the pregnancy. But when i went to the ER (from being dehydrated) they gave me a little box of meds. to make me not get sick, but they make me really sleepy.
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• eat and drink while you are in bed... honestly, eat a couple crackers before you get up and move.
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2011