Im going crazy over my stretch marks. Help!

I have no idea how to make my stretch marks a little less noticible, but i would really appriciate some ideas. Bio-oil helped a little but they're still really bad. I thought losing weight would help but it hasnt, and im 117 lbs so I really can't lose anymore. Summer is coming soon and I'd really love to put on a bikini and not feel horrible and embarassed. Any suggestions?

michelliemama

Asked by michelliemama at 7:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Vitamin E oil perhaps? I know its really good for skin. You can get the pure oil in the pharmacy section of walmart.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Increasing circulation to the skin helps. Rub lotion in 2-3 times a day.

That is why lotions like Mederma work. Has nothing to do with the lotion itself but more to do with rubbing and circulation.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• honestly...to get RID of them you need a tummy tuck...you can't get rid of stretch marks...if you're that small you would most likely be an ideal candidate. :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Look for MOTHERS MILK. i used it when ever i was pregnant. it is great. It is also hard to find. Ask around some pharmacies to see if anyone has it.
    Angela_1974

Answer by Angela_1974 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• TAKE IT EASY USE COCOA BUTTER AT NIGHT EVERY NIGHT YOU WILL SEE CHANGES BUT TAKE TIME
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Bio oil has worked for mine!
    momto_3

Answer by momto_3 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Try exfoliating several times a week and then putting on cocoa butter or any lotion for stretch marks.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I had a tummy tuck and rubbed bio-oil into scar in the beginning, still had some stretch marks and plastic surgeon recommended: lemon juice, granulated sugar and olive oil mixed rub on while in shower. amazing results.
    BraenatsNeeNee

Answer by BraenatsNeeNee at 9:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i'm still trying to figure that out after 18 years. i do rub lotion on my stomach but you can see it still. i tried bio-oil didn't work.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thank you guys for all your suggestions! =]
    michelliemama

Comment by michelliemama (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011