turkey help?

Ok, I have a turkey breast. Its not boneless. I was wondering, how I could make the gravy out of the drippings. (this is the very first time I've tried making a turkey lol) Im not even really sure how to make it. I'm just going by the instructions on the back, which confused me even more lol. Any help?

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Holidays

• To add to PP: make sure you get the flour blended with the oil. If not use a hand held mixer, for stirring gravies. My mom makes it and adds eggs to it as well, but to each is own. I was never one for liking turkey until the recent years, lol I am now 37.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 8:46 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Put a little oil in a frying pan and get it hot, add in some flour and brown it....then add in your drippings and stir until blended. Add salt, pepper to taste.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 12:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• thanks both of you!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2008