Sound track

Do you typically pay attention to a movies soun track? I do not, but am presently watching 'watchmen' and the sound track is incredible.

wanderingmuse

Asked by wanderingmuse at 8:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• I always pay attention to the music in the movies that I watch. And yes, the soundtrack of this particular movie is very good.
    If you get a chance, try to find the movie "Duets" with G. Paltrow & Huey Lewis, good movie and great soundtrack!
    KukyLopez

Answer by KukyLopez at 6:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Sometimes...

I have bought sountracks from:
    the Crow
    Pretty In Pink
    Queen Of The Damned
    Blast From The Past

the music for REpo the Genetic Opera is good too- and I am not usually a fan of musicals
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I've purchased three soundtracks in my life: Life Aquatic and Step Brothers. I like listening to them because they have variety, but in a world of Ipods and shuffle settings they seem kind of outdated...
    SammyHolloway

Answer by SammyHolloway at 8:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• If the music really catches my attention, which is not very often . The music for The Piano, The Graduate , Never on Sunday and The Draughtman's Contract , also the Fellini movies with music by Nino Rota , are prime examples of ' must haves '.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Usually, yes. I love soundtracks. I have several (mostly musicals, like Repo! The Genetic Opera and The Rocky Horror Picture Show), and I can't wait to get a few more.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Yes, I love music, so part of my brain is always tuned in to any music playing on a TV show or movie. There are several awesome movie soundtracks out there.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2011