Did anyone here happen to be involved in the class action suit against Wal-Mart for gender discrimination?

If it helps, the case was Dukes v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. which ruled that Wal-Mart had discriminated against women in respect to pay and promotion.

I am using this case to write a major paper for school, and the only piece of information I seem to be lacking is how much those involved in the suit received as part of a settlement. I am sure it varied based on the extent of actual damages, but I was hoping to include some sort of range in my paper.

If you were party to this case, or know someone who was who would be willing to share that information (even anonymously), or know where I could find it, I would appreciate your help!

I suppose this is a long shot, but there were 1.6 million women involved...maybe one will see the question! LOL

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in

• I was. Send me a message of any questions you have.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2011