In search of 1 bed. all bills pd. apt in Dallas/Ft. Worth area

I've been doing some online searching, but was wondering if anybody that lives in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area has some experience on renting apartments from there. Thanks for your help.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I live in the Dallas area and I can tell you anything you find all bills paid is going to be in a BAD part of town. Are you moving here from someplace else? I have some friends that just rented in South Garland a 2bdrm for $76o, studio, very nice place, they have smaller units too...let me know more and I will try to help you find something. I live in Garland BTW
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I know where those are, they seem to look ok from the outside and it is halfway between a semi bad neighborhood and a really nice one. If he is looking for Spanish speaking neighbors, have him look on Gaston Ave, they are redoing a lot of apt there and it is a predominately Hispanic neighborhood

shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My boyfriend is looking for an apartment and he wants a 1 bedroom all bills paid apartment cuz that's really all he can afford. I'll be staying there from time to time. He speaks Spanish so he's having me search. So far I've only found one property that speaks spanish which is the Spanish Villas in Garland.
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2011