Merina... adult content

I got the Merina but before it was put in my fiancée & i the morning of it of course had some fun ;)
the only thing is that before that day i knew i wasn't pregnant but i have been spotting & cramping for the last 3-4 days but the worst part is these cramps are like labor pain :( is this normal or should i buy a pregnancy test & find out & call my OBGYN or should i just take some pain killers & pray it goes away?

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Health

• Call your OB
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• the only thing is does this warrant the on call nurse or the next day appointment staff .... ?
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• The cramps could be a sign of it embedded. I had labor pains for 3 months before they would give me an ultrasound to find it embedded in my uterus poking a hole out. I'd call the doctor.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• well when the tried to place it my cervix rejected it at first then they got it to stick they said no sex for 24 hours i waited 48hrs to be safe & this was put in on the 16th and i have been spotting on and off since then and then over the last 3-4days the cramps have gotten seriously worse but i don't know if im just making a mountain outta a mole hill?
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It shouldn't cause that much pain. They told me the day I got in it, cramps are normal for the first couple of days. I had cramps that turned into pain that was worse than my labor. Pain that made me drop no matter where I was. Definately go get checked out!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• thanks that helps all be making that phone call in the am i guess cause i asked a friend & they said they believe the on call nurses are only for pregnancy issues? so i'm gonna have to go threw the night in some pain :( but its like the day my water broke a sharp pain that just wont go away no matter what i do ... sadly i was worried about getting this but it was my only good option
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My 19 yearold daughter has it. She cramped and spotted the first two months. We went back to see the doctor and she said it was fine and eventually it would stop. She has had it for 16 months now. She stillhas spotting now and then. I would take a pregancy test just to be safe. It can't hurt. Hope that helps.
    ice05

Answer by ice05 at 3:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• thanks momma it does I'm buying some today & calling my OBGYN office
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2011