What would you ask a sisterwife- poligimist wife ?

Asked by letstalk747 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• i would ask , ---if you cheat on your husband is it ok , why or why not ?

Comment by letstalk747 (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• had to delete the 1st answer I put....typos!! lol I'd ask- Do you share your husband because you feel that you can't find someone to love only you?

Answer by how_reb at 9:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I'd ask about the morning after he's been with someone else. Can you look him in the eye? Does it feel like gross sloppy 2nds? And do you ever hear them together and wonder if they do different/better/more interesting things

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I would ask why not 2 or 3 husbands, but I already know why. Who could tolerate more than one.

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I would ask the same thing hibbingmom asked! I for one just couldnt stomach the sharing! Like having the "village" to raise a family and help around the house sounds awesome in theory but sharing a bed with my husband on roatation? EFF that! It is definitely not for me!!

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• they have said on sisterwives they dont find other husbands because they have respect for response to that? EFF THAT! he doesnt have respect for you and you dont have respect for my ? would be...what about the kids? how will this affect them in the long run? oh and another ? what the hell is up with Robin's kids calling him "daddy"??? lol

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 3:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would sak"Why do you feel so little of youself? Why do you think this is 'Godly'? Because it isn't"

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• so there are his 5 other wives, where are your other 5 husbands?

Answer by TiffanieK at 3:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would ask, "Does it annoy you that all anyone can think about is your sex life."

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2011