Really good question please answer???

i just found out i have endometriosis. and even though its not bad now i know it will get there because its developed ove5r the course of the last few months. my question is what is the process you have to go through in order to be put on fertility meds such as clomid or anything? i want just one more baby and then i am having my tubes tied. i want to get pregnant now verses waiting and then it be to late.
i am in a stable relationship have been married for two and a half years and i have a daughter that is one year old. me and my husband want to conceive again before its to late........
me and my husband have been trying since my daughter turned 3 months and she is almost a year we wanted our children really close together and then we found out i had this so we have already been trying for 8 months now with no success

proudmamaTTC2

Asked by proudmamaTTC2 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You really need to talk to your doctor about this. with endometriosis you may have trouble getting pregnant without invitro to implant the egg where there is little or NO endometriosis in your uterus. Your doctor can explain and answer all your questions and concerns. Everyone's case of endometriosis is different, as are their experience's with TTC. I wish you much luck.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• You need to talk to your doctor. If he/she is not a fertility specialist. He/she can direct you to a fertility specialist or Reproductive Endocronologist.
    I don't have endo, but I did have to get help with getting pregnant. I went to a RE and they did blood work to check my hormones. Then a procedure that made sure my tubes were not blocked. Then I was put on clomid and by a miracle I got pregnant first cycle with it. I do have to say if you are put on clomid you may want to be prepared for you body going a little bonkers. Clomid made me so emotional I just wanted to hide from everyone b/c my emotions swung from one to another so fast I didn't even realize it happened. GL and I hope you get that 2nd baby soon.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 12:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2008