How do YOU let your hubby know you're in the mood for some romance???

I usually just get really cuddly and tell him I want loves. If I'm feeling really bold I'll ask him to make love to me!! He's usually pretty in tune with my emotions so I don't have to do much when I want him.

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 1:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just go up to him and start making out with him....he says " oh really?" and i say "mm hm"..lol and that's it. BUT, if i'm in the mood and the kids are up, i'll go up to him and do the same thing, but i'll say " after the kids are in bed.." it gives him something to look forward to.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I usually dont have to tell my hubby... usually he walks in the door and wants some...lol but if he dont realize i want to i give some hints like put something on for him
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 1:19 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I really couldn't type it here as this is a family friendly site and it would be inappropriate LOL!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:25 AM on Nov. 27, 2008