You could chose the gender....

If you found out you were pregnant right now and could chose the gender... what would it be....

I have one girl and one boy, pregnant with my 3rd and we are waiting until birth to find out gender..... part of me wants a girl because when my daughter was born they didnt really have all the girly stuff they have now ( atleast not affordable things) , and now I think I would be excited to beable to buy a pink carseat, stroller, those big flower headbands lol....... But I also think it would be fun to have a little boy again too , I wouldnt have to worry about doing hair in the morning ( It takes atleast 30 minutes to do my daughters and this time around I work instead of being a SAHM like before, so I dont have a ton of time in the morning) ... and I just thinks its cute because with my kids it turned out to be a mommys BOy and a daddys GIRL ... I wouldnt mind having another mommas boy lol....Of course I will be happy no matter what... but I cant really decide !( not that it matters what I chose lol )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 2 girls 3 boys so if I had another and I could choose it would be a girl :)
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I wouldn't want to choose. But...if I had to, I'd choose a girl. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I have one of each and would want another boy, because I get along so much better with my boy. My daughter fights me on everything. I have no uterus, so I don't have to worry though.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• One of each
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I have 2 boys and a girl I would choose a girl..my daughter wants the playing field to be evened out! Plus I can reuse her clothes!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I have one of each right now. I think I'd rather have another boy............to carry on some more family names and a companion for my somewhat shy son (His sister is a social butterfly)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I have twin boys so probably a girl but i wouldn't be disappointed if it was a boy because i'm pretty sure i do better with boys. me and preteen girls are not a good mix.

but I dont even know if ill have more kids lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Well, I find out in 11 hours what this baby is ... I don't care at this point I just want it to be 9am ALREADY!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Well I'm torn. I have a DD and a SS. I don't get along well with my SS and toddler boys are a handful but I really think I would like the teenage phase better with a boy. But I am so partial to girls. I have the best relationship with my mom and even had her with me when I gave birth. And while I do my best to make sure my daughters other grandma gets time with her too, I think my mom sees her more often. I'd kinda like to have that home field advantage that comes with a daughter ;p
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 10:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I would never decide. That's up to God and what he wants to give me.
    We have 1 of each right now and when we do have our third we're keeping it a surprise until birth, too!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011