Is it possible?

I'm on the mini-pill, and I am exclusively breastfeeding. My dd is six months old, and we still nurse all through the night. I have yet for my period to return. Is it possible that I could get pregnant? I've been extremely tired the last few days, and haven't been feeling well. My mom keeps telling me to take a test, I just see it as a waste of money because I think it's sooooo unlikely. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Unlikely yes, but not impossible. Take a test...the Dollar tree test are just as effective and such a small price to pay for peace of mind.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 1:59 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• It is possible. It is MORE likely though that your thyroid is off or your iron low. Go see a doctor. I had a lot of trouble with BOTH after my second child was born. Good luck.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• since you are still nursing then your period could be put off and i would take the test just to be safe but also you could be becoming anemic. thats what happened to me so i would get checked for that also if the test came back neg. or just do it anyway. that could be why you are so tired and not feeling well. breastfeeding takes a lot out of you.
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2008