Musicpisces =)

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 10:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• I'm debating a bike ride tomorrow, since I can't work out Tuesday. I have class, then a meeting with my potential nursing director (to see if I still have any hope of getting into the program this year, or if I have to wait until next year), and I don't want to be sweaty for the meeting, and there's no time for a shower in between. I'll be having lunch after class, then heading right over to the university. I really hope I can work this so that I can get in this year. The problem is that my GPA is 2.97, and I need a 3.0 to get in. Ironically, after this semester, my GPA will be at least a 3.03. Sigh. I also have transcripts from other schools that I could drop, which would make my GPA go up, and I could make up the classes over this summer. So hopefully she'll be flexible and let me do that. I'll keep you posted.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2011