What can I say?

what reasons could I  use for moving on a rental application? the rent to the condo is cheaper but don't want to put that on the new rental application we're moving because renting your condo is cheaper then the house we are renting now. Don't think so.  My husband and I live in a jet zone area, don't want to say "moving out of jet zone location" Any other ideas what to say? We can't say down size because the condo is bigger then the house we are renting. Any suggestions?

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 10:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• How about "More space and in a quieter location".
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• that is a good honest answer! say "flight paths recently relocated making it unlivable" .... that isn't whining, complaining, etc. It's understandable. No one in their right mind, esp a family, could deal w/ jet noise on a daily basis.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I don't think the jet noise is bad to list. There isn't going to be a soul alive that hearing airplanes all night and day would be a good set up. I honestly don't think that what you said is bad at all. "We started looking elsewhere because of the noise of the air traffic, and this condo is also more affordable than where we were located."
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My answer would be, we would like to move to your condo to improve the quality of our life. Both moving out of the jet path AND reducing your housing costs would improve your quality of life, as is increasing the size of your home.
    BellaBlondie

Answer by BellaBlondie at 11:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2011