Rapture Question for Christians

I viewed a video about the rapture and the procephies that must be fulfilled before this takes place. It kinda confused me. It was talking about the antichrist and rebellion against the jesus followers, also about stamps or markings people muxt wear if they don't acknoledge "antichrist" as the true lord. I thought this was after the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation. Basically, will these things take place before or after the lord takes all of his believers? sorry a little confusing just confused?!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• There is a lot of speculation about exactly when, during the Tribulation, that Christ will come back. The Bible isn't exactly specific about what point He'll return. Some believe He'll come before; others believe mid-point, and still others believe we'll be taken at the very end. No one can be quite sure.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:36 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

So by this verse I get that we are not going to be here tribulation and there is going to be a 2nd church after the rapture has come also remember God is not going to put more on us then we can bear so the rapture will take place before the tribulation.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Some believe in pre-tribulation rapture, some mid-trib, and some post-trib. I believe it will be pre-trib. I do believe we as Christians will have some difficult days ahead as we are hated more and more for the cause, and name of Christ but I don't believe we will be here when the anti-christ (beast in Revelation) comes in to power and takes over requiring the mark of the beast.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:51 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• OP: feel free to go to my page - I just posted a journal with 11 Biblical Prophecies fullfilled in the 20th century.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 3:05 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I agree with bonn777 this world is getting worse and is going to get worse instead of better we have to stand on the world of God
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• http://www.reformedonline.com/view/reformedonline/rapture.htm

This will tell you my view. It is not pretrib either. I see no reason why the believers would be taken from the earth beforehand. Also some of the prophecies that must be fufilled are tribulation prophecies.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Please don't get too worried. If the rapture is going to happen, it's going to happen. But chances are, it's not. I heard about the "last days" from that bible as a little kid. And as a little kid, I wondered why the days of two thousand years ago were considered the last days, and today is considered the last days, then two thousand years ago weren't the last days by logic, so today is doubtful to be last days too by association. The world has been through many inflictions and people assumed those days to be last days over and over.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 9:05 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• TRY READING THE LEFT BEHIND BOOKS. THEY ARE GREAT INTERESTING READS THAT EXPLAIN THE RAPTURE. EVEN IF YOU AREN'T A CHRISTIAN THEY HAVE A GRIPPING STORY LINE. ALL MY FRIENDS LOVE THE BOOKS BOTH CHRISTIAN AND OTHERWISE.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2008