Am very confused had sex with two guys same month and am pregnant ???

AM WORRY BECAUSE I HAD SEX WITH THIS TO MANS BUT ONE OF THEM WAS LIKE AT THE BEGGINING OF JANUARY AND THE OTHER ONE WAS AROUND THE 20TH OF JANUARY AND AM PREGNANT AND WHO I SAID IS MY BABY FATHER IS THE LAST ONE I HAD SEX WITH BECAUSE AFTER I WAS WITH THE FIRST GUY I GOT MY PERIOD A FEW DAYS AFTER HAVING SEX WITH THE FIRST GUY THE 12TH OF JANUARY IT WAS PRETTY NORMAL MY PERIOD LAST 8 DAYS AND I HAD SEX WITH THE OTHER GUY THE 25TH OF JANUARY..WHAT YA THINK THE BABY IS FROM THE FIRST GUY OR THE LAST GUY WHO I REALLY THINK IS THE BABY FATHER??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you can go on maury povich and get a free whos my baby daddy dna test.
    Anonymous

• Probably the second guy would be the dad. But this is why you should stay in a relationship with one guy. And if you're gonna sleep around you should be using protection. The only way you'll know for sure is a dna test.
    Anonymous

• If you got your period after your had sex with the first guy, then it's not his. Your period signals the start of a new ovulations cycle, so the second one is the winner. But really this is silly! You need to use protection, and take care of yourself!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm not here to judge...so don't worry about that. You're not the first girl its happened to. Since it sounds like you got your period between the two men, I wouldn't worry too much about the first guy. If it would make you feel better, you can buy home DNA tests at the pharmacy now for about $30. A couple I know used this and it was accurate. You do the swabs at home, seal them like you would if you went to court for one, and then mail them in. You keep the test number from your package, and in about a week, you can call their 800 number, enter your test code, and get your results. Its a nice way to do things under the radar if you don't want the second guy to know and just want to make yourself feel better and more sure.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• im willing to bet money that its the second guy....you had a period after the first one and you slept with the second one right around the time you should have been ovulating...hope that helps!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• hopefully both men look alike...damn i've always wondered what would happen in this situation, girl, i don't know what to tell you, repent, ask God to forgive you and to show you who the father is and then get your self together to take care of your baby and start making better choices. Don't beat yourself up, you are not the first person to sleep with two different men at a time, its just you got pregnant. Good Luck, breathe, and try not to be stressed, its not good for the baby. You can just be straight up and honest, tell both men the truth, get a DNA test and let the chips fall where they may. If you were not in a committed relationship with either then it shouldn't be that bad. Either way, now you have to clean up the mess and take care of that beautiful baby you are about to have.
    Anonymous

• Only way to know is take a DNA test. You can have a period while pregnant....Just don't lie and say it has to be the one...be honest
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• my answer was stolen already. go on maury!
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Just because you had a period after the first guy doesn't guarantee that the baby isn't his. It may be more unlikely, but trentntats is right, the only way to know is take a DNA test. I had a period after I concieved with both my son and the baby I am pregnant with now. When they do an ultrasound and give you an idea of how big the baby is, that might be able to give you a little bit better idea of who the dad is. But a DNA test is still your best bet... :)
    no1sbabygirl81

Answer by no1sbabygirl81 at 3:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I think the most important things for you right now are
    1. Get to the Dr. and get on prenatal vitamins, eat right, exercise
    2. Plan for the baby's arrival (saving money, working as much as you can, gathering baby items from freecycle.org)

A baby can be overwhelming but a very wonderful blessing. It's great that you're here among moms. That first Maury post was a bit harsh :(

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 3:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2008