I need a name for a Ballet team

I am on an adult Ballet team. We usually dance for Hobby, but we just decided to take our routine to a competition and placed 1st. We qualified for a National competition, so we're going for it. We were announced as "Adult Ballet", but I would really like something elegant, maybe something french/french sounding. I guess all of the creativity in me is drained from all the dancing ;) We were thinking of Petit Colombes, which means Little Doves. I am worried that the announcer will end up saying something like Petite Columbus and totally butcher it. Thanks.

heatherhall88

Asked by heatherhall88 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• How about "nous aimons ballet" We love ballet? GL and casser une jambe (break a leg) or not - LOL!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 11:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My DD's instructor Madame' Linton used to call her students her swans...they are graceful...perhaps you could incorporate the word swan of the French translation thereof.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011