Why is when some men first find out there girlfriend is preggo they tend to go out more with there friends?

He start going to club every weekend friday,saturday,and sunday then when he dont go to clubs he still at his friends house playing video games and his 26 years old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, this isn't always true, but it sounds like he doesn't feel ready for the responsibility.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Because it's stressful for them at first a big step in commitment
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 11:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Okay....I am guessing that this is because you are his girlfriend.
    If you were his WIFE he would be happy to be looking forward to having a child with you and woud be more mature and committed to your relationship. So.....do you REALLY think a guy who has no real obligations or attachments will be happy to stay home and be Daddy? Nope.
    Good luck because you need it!
    I was a maried woman of two years when we had our first baby.....that is the only way to do it and do it right. Trust me on this.
    Ask for a commitment.
    Tell him ....unless you don't think you need " a piece of paper", a marriage license. Ha.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Men just go out, it's a hell of a lot for any man to accept that they will be providing for a whole family, marriage or not, this economy effects people. Maybe he is trying to relieve stress, who knows.

Im not married to my SO either, he did go out with his friends more often at first, but when I got to about 7mos, he slowed it down to where he didnt even want to go out, and now, he is the best father I have ever known. He doesn't really care to do anything, including hang with friends, unless he can tag his babyboy along.

My SO was 22 when our son was born, and although he did his share of going out while I was pregnant, not as much as your SO but more than usual, he snapped out of that, got it out of his system and even allowed for me to be a stay at home mom a full year before I went back to work. Just so I could bond.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• He is probably stressed. Im sure it will calm down soon. Maybe you should try and have a talk with him about how he is feeling about the change in your relationship.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Try not to make any excuses for how come, why and why not. Be a big girl and take care of yourself and your unborn baby. Hopefully he will man up and if not go from there.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• This is the time to say...............

LOOK, I can leave and be happy with or with-out you.

You chose: me & baby or Pary-ting.

You can not have both .

You let him do this now, and HE WILL SAY..."IT WAS OKAY, a YEAR AGO ."

NIP IT NOW !!! Leave if you have too, it prove you can.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• he definitely wants his own space...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Because he wanted a piece of ass, and he got a family instead, and he's freaking out.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Cuz they know they won't be able to once the baby is born? Assuming they plan to stick around, that is.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2011