What would you do?

Football season is around the corner and my ds will be in football for the 3rd time, he really likes it so of course we will be registering him but now my dd might want to join their drill team but I am not sure yet bc she will have to be there on Saturdays ALL day and if it is an away game it will be just as long and I will be there too.
I am willing to do this but not sure if she really wants to be in this she is always dancing in the house and singing I want her to do something outside the home. While being at the game we can be there for the duration of my ds game but my dd will have to be there for all four levels ( freshman,sophomore,junior and seniors)....ugh!
Omg! Sometimes it it so very hot I am literallysweating buckets...:/
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Well try to keep yourself cool all day but be there to support your daughter kids choose inconveniently timed activities but it would mean a lot in the long run
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 11:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Just support her if it's important to her.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011