• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone had a positive hpt really early?

I took a pregnancy test on cd 14 and it was a very faint positive. I also took 2 more that day which were also a faint positive and the 3rd one that night was negative. The next day I took 2 and they were negative. I called my doc and asked about it and was told to wait a few days and test again. I tested today and negative. Is there a chance i'm pregnant? and has anyone tested this early and received a positive. I would assume that I had to have ovulated early.

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• With my first I was like 3 weeks and 4 days when I went to the doctor and I found out about 4 days sooner so around 3 weeks. It was barely visible though, I still have the test and it looks like a negative as it did then. I had to stare at it and then I had a friend look at it just to make sure I wasnt imagining it. You could be pregnant just look really closely or wait a week or so. GooD Luck
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I tested positive at 3 weeks and 2 days. the line was so faint it was hardly noticable. Someone told me to get a digital test so it did... it said "pregnant" within a minute! I'd suggest getting an early detection digital test. there is no misreading it. GL! btw, imo if you had a second line you're prego.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• with my middle child I was almost 4weeks and when I took the test it was really dark so I really thought I was further till my first appt.....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2011